No, you do not need to be a member to be included in the friendship groups.
You do not need to be a member to participate within the friendship groups. Arthritis SA can advise you how to join – please contact us for more information.
Current Friendship groups:
- Lupus/ Scleroderma/ Sjögren’s (LSS) Friendship Group
- Marion Friendship Group
- Adelaide CBD Friendship Group
The advantages of being a member of Arthritis SA are:
- Receive our magazine featuring news, tips and helpful information about the issues that affect you, three times a year.
- Use our Resource Centre which has an extensive collection of books, DVDs and CDs on arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Be notified in advance about arthritis seminars.
- You will be supporting research and programs funded by Arthritis SA.