Train The Trainer - Take Charge of Pain
118 Richmond Road
Marleston SA 5033
22 June 2017
10am - 4.30pm
If you are an experienced healthcare worker such as a physiotherapist, exercise physiologist, registered nurse or occupational therapist then this course is for you!
Learn to provide education on arthritic and musculoskeletal pain to the community.
You will gain the tools and knowledge to deliver Arthritis SA's Take Charge of Pain course to small groups in the community. By completing this course you will be able to help your clients to gain skills to self-manage their arthritis pain using practical approaches such as pacing, flare-up management, relaxation and distraction techniques, basic medication management, working with their healthcare team and complementary therapies.
1 day of face-to-face training covering:
- practical skills for delivering the course Take Charge of Pain
- gain knowledge of the types of medications used to treat common arthritis conditions
- learn self-management strategies for people with arthritis and musculoskeletal related pain
- have your questions answered
- training kit containing a facilitator handbook, client course resources, lesson plan, electronic media and evaluation tools
- certificate of attendance for 1 day worth of CPD
- BONUS online training worth 3 hours of CPD (a certificate of completion will be available on the training day)
- FREE 2017 Health Professional Conference place worth 1 day of CPD
For More Information Contact
Please contact Katrina Smith on 08 8379 5711 or email@example.com for all enquiries
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
To book please download the course guide, complete the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8379 5711