Reboot Your Life: Living Well with Arthritis
FREE 10-week program available face-to-face or online which anywhere and anytime that suits you!
At the end of the program you will feel empowered by increasing your knowledge about arthritis and different ways to manage it, feel stronger, increase your balance and have more confidence about being physically active.
What does it include?
8 live weekly face-to-face or telehealth exercise classes
10 weeks of e-learnings covering the following topics and more:
- What is arthritis? Common signs and symptoms
- Chronic pain and ways to manage it
- Arthritis and emotional wellbeing
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Arthritis, stress and fatigue
- Mindfulness and relaxation exercises
FREE ongoing weekly face-to-face and telehealth exercise classes are available after the program for eligible participants*
Who can join?
- Anyone over 50 (40+ for First Nations peoples)
- Living in regional SA
- Diagnosed with any type of arthritis
- Have reliable internet access
- Have a computer or tablet with a webcam and microphone
Face-to-face group sessions will be available in 2023 for people without internet access and the necessary technology to participate online. Locations to be available soon.
How do I join?
Simply complete the forms in the useful links & resources section on this page and return them to Arthritis SA.
If you would like a copy of the forms posted to you give us a call on 1800 011 041 Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
How can I return the forms?